Running has a lot of health benefits associated with it. It helps you to keep physically fit and manage your cholesterol levels among other benefits. As such, you have all the reasons to engage in running. You could heighten your running experience if you’re listening to your favorite music via the best wireless earbuds for running. There are a few features to consider while buying the best wireless earbuds for running. What are these features?
- 1 Features to Look for When Buying Wireless Earbuds for Running
- 2 What Are Some of the Best Wireless Earbuds for Running?
- 2.1 1. SENSO Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: Best Affordable Option
- 2.2 2. PASONOMI Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds: Best Sound Quality
- 2.3 3. TREBLAB J1 – Elite Wireless Earbuds: Best Sweatproof and Waterproof Earbuds
- 2.4 4. Phaiser BHS-530 Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: Best Noise Cancellation
- 2.5 5. IKANZI iPX7 Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: Best Battery Life
- 2.6 6. Otium Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: Best Ear-fit Design
- 2.7 7. AMORNO Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: Best Wireless Connectivity
- 2.8 8. TREBLAB X5 – Advanced Sports True Wireless Earbuds: Best for Long Distance Running
- 2.9 9. TBI Pro IPX7 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds: Best Compatibility with Various Smartphones
- 2.10 10. Powerbeats3 Wireless Earbuds: Best for Intense Workouts
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About Wireless Earbuds for Running
- 4 Conclusion
Features to Look for When Buying Wireless Earbuds for Running
Choosing the best wireless earbuds is an investment worth taking since listening to music while running improves your running performance. While looking for the best wireless earbuds that you could use while you’re running or jogging, you could consider:
1. Sound Quality that They Produce
While looking for some wireless earbuds for running, checking their sound quality is an important thing that you could do. You need value for money in every way. Looking for wireless earbuds that produce High Fidelity sounds with sufficient bass is a great step forward that you could take.
2. Water and Sweat Resistance
Running, just like any other working out activity, involves vigorous physical activities that make people sweat. Also, runners usually jog even on rainy days. This brings the necessity to make wireless earbuds for running waterproof. Water and sweat resistibility will make sure that you can listen to your favorite songs via Bluetooth earbuds even when you’re sweating or raining outside.
3. Bluetooth Range
Latest Bluetooth technology earbuds have improved Bluetooth range. You want wireless earbuds that not only connect to your phone when they are close to it but also do so even when they are some feet away. Also, you could resort to buying wireless earbuds that have Bluetooth v4.0 and above.
4. Battery life
Choosing wireless earbuds that have a battery life of more than 3 hours is an excellent idea. Your music should play until you are through with your running activity or jog. Also, you could choose earbuds that take a short time to charge until they’re full.
There are great options that you could choose from. All you need to do is to choose wireless Bluetooth-enabled earbuds that will give you high-quality music for as long as your running activity lasts or more.
5. Comfort and Stability
You could choose wireless earbuds that have a snug fit design. Also, choose those that hold your ears firmly but comfortably to keep them from falling off during your rigorous run. Earbuds that make you have ear fatigue are not a great choice and you should avoid them. They will only worsen your running experience by making you lose concentration in your music.
What Are Some of the Best Wireless Earbuds for Running?
Having looked at a few features to consider while buying your wireless earbuds for running, now it’s time to take a look at some option that you have out there.
1. SENSO Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: Best Affordable Option
The Senso Bluetooth earbuds are ideal for people who are running or jogging. They have an excellent battery life that will continuously play music for 8 hours non-stop. Their batteries take 240 hours on standby before depletion. And after depletion, they take just 1.5 hours to charge. Besides, these wireless Bluetooth-enabled earbuds for running produce a high fidelity sound that has a deep bass.
The sound also has a crispy tremble. They feature comfortable and snug fit earbuds. They consist of flexible ear hooks that have gel flex silicon earbuds to give you ear comfort as they reduce ear fatigue. With their snug fit feature,any chances of fatigue due to wearing earbuds for too long remains minimal.
The Senso wireless earbuds are also waterproof, thanks to their IPX-7 waterproofing technology. You could use them in moist environments without compromising their performance. As such, they are ideal for people who sweat a lot or outdoor runners. The Senso Bluetooth earbuds also feature Bluetooth 4.1 technology to give you wireless access to the music in your smartphone or mobile device. They also feature the CVC 6. 0 noise suppression technology. You could receive your calls without missing any word because they have a noise cancellation technology. The Bluetooth range is quite impressive. These earbuds will connect to your phone up to 30 feet away.
- They’re affordable.
- They offer reliable performance.
- They also feature IPX7 water-proof technology.
- They have a long battery life that lasts up to 8 hours.
- They offer a secure snug fit design for runs.
- They offer sufficiently powered bass and quality sound.
- Their earbuds are bigger in size
- They could be uncomfortable for some runners or users.
- Their powerful bass could overshadow other ranges.
- They could have static interference while you’re streaming music via Bluetooth. They could also lag while you’re watching a movie from your mobile device.
2. PASONOMI Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds: Best Sound Quality
The Pasonomi Bluetooth earbuds could be a great choice for runners because of various reasons. First, they feature Bluetooth 5.0 and a lossless HD technology that gives runners a high-quality sound that’s full of a crystal crisp tremble. Also, these earbuds feature a one-step pairing technology that makes it pair with your smartphone very fast.
Just by pulling them out of their charging case, these two Bluetooth earbuds will pair with each other as well as with your phone. In no time, the “x9” will automatically appear in your smartphone. They have a portable charging case that can double up as a power bank. Their charging case has a charge capacity of 2200mAh.
With this kind of charge capacity, you will charge your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds 15 times or more before recharging their charging case. Placing the earbuds in this charging case automatically charges them. These earbuds have a long battery life. After a full charge, they will last for 3-4 hours of continuous music play. And on standby after a full charge, they take 60hours to deplete their charge. The Pasonomi Bluetooth earbuds are also water-resistant. As such, they could be used outdoor since moist weather, rain or even sweat will not damage them. They are water-resistant because of their IPX7 water protection technology. They are perfect for running, jogging, hiking, or even traveling. They are ideal for people who run outdoors in environments full of moisture.
- They are IPX7 waterproof.
- They feature a high charge capacity charging case (2200mAh).
- They are comfortable to the ears.
- They feature automatic connectivity.
- They’re durable.
- They feature response touch support.
- They produce High Fidelity stereo bass sound.
- They feature dual ear mode.
- Their fingertip touch could be hard to use for some consumers.
- They’re a less known brand. Their manufacture is not prominent.
3. TREBLAB J1 – Elite Wireless Earbuds: Best Sweatproof and Waterproof Earbuds
Runners could also choose the Treblab J1 wireless earbuds for running or jogging. They feature an awesome HD stereo-quality sound that amplifies every beat component in your favorite music. Also, they produce a sound that has a clear bass tremble. The buds also feature the CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology to reduce noise disturbance in your surroundings. You could listen to your favorite music or even receive a call without worrying about your noisy environment.
Since running is associated with sweat or moisture, buying wireless earbuds with waterproof technology could be an excellent idea. Fortunately, the Treblab J1 wireless earbuds have the IPX6 sweatproof and water resistant technology. Engage in running activities without worrying about sweat and water affecting your wireless earbuds. Also, these buds come with a secure xDrop anti-drop ear fins that make sure that your earbuds fit you perfectly well without chances of experiencing ear fatigue.
Listening to your favorite track while running shouldn’t come to a stop because of dead batteries. To make sure that nothing disrupts your favorite track, the Treblab J1 wireless earbuds have impressive battery life. On a full charge, you will listen to your music for 8 hours. And you will take only 2 hours to recharge your wireless earbuds if they run out of charge. These wireless earbuds feature Bluetooth 4.1 that help them to connect to your mobile device seamlessly. The aptX technology also improves this excellent Bluetooth connectivity even further. Nothing will interrupt your music until you disconnect your earbuds.
- They offer excellent noise cancellation, thanks to their memory foam earbuds.
- They have magnets at their back that help user to fix them together and put them back inside their charging case.
- They’re durable.
- They’re water resistant.
- They have a long battery life of 8 hours of music playtime.
- They offer great comfort and an excellent fit.
- They produce loud sound volume even in lower volume levels.
- The sound might not be an audiophile sound to some users.
- There are no buttons to forward or backward your songs. You will need to pull your phone out to forward a song.
4. Phaiser BHS-530 Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: Best Noise Cancellation
The Phaiser BHS-530 Bluetooth-enabled wireless earbuds produce a HD sound that has a powerful Bass, thanks to its 8mm speakers that Swiss engineers fine-tuned. To make sure that no noise interrupts their HD sound, they come with bullet-shaped Comply T-400M memory foam tips that provide noise cancellation. You could easily receive your phone calls or listen to your favorite track in a noisy environment without disruptions. Your wireless Bluetooth-enabled earbuds connect to your smartphone or mobile device wirelessly using their Bluetooth version 4.1 technology.
Also, they have a smart microphone that automatically starts and stops your music track when you have an incoming call. These wireless earbuds come with intuitive button functionality. You could adjust volume, receive a call or skip to the next song just by using these buttons. The smart microphone also makes sure that the person on the other end receives a quality sound despite the noise in your background. The Phaiser BHS-530 earbuds feature the Liquipel Nano Coating that makes them waterproof and sweat proof. You could use them while you’re running and sweating without affecting their performance. They also come with panted anti-drop earphone tips that are winged to hold your buds in place during rigorous running activities. There are over-ear and under-ear fit options to choose from these wireless earbuds brand. As such, they’re secure fit.
- They produce HD sound that has powerful bass.
- They have noise cancellation technology to help you listen to your song or receive phone calls even in noisy environments.
- They are sweat and water-resistant. Moisture and sweat are the least of your worries while using these wireless earbuds.
- They are a secure fit design.
- They feature a smart microphone that ends and starts your music track when you have an incoming call.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- They could take time to fit into your ears.
- It has a plastic built body.
- It has an average battery life of 9 hours of music playtime.
5. IKANZI iPX7 Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: Best Battery Life
Runners could buy the Ikanzi iPX7 Bluetooth wireless earbuds because of their high-quality sound, high charge capacity and waterproof capabilities among others. First, they feature superior quality sound when listening to music or receiving a call using them. They have high-quality built-in audio chips to help them produce the HD sound.
They use Bluetooth 5.0 technology to wirelessly connect to your smart device. This Bluetooth version makes these earbuds connect fast. The Bluetooth signal strength is excellent up to 33 feet away from your phone. These earbuds are compatible with iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X. Also, they are compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S 8 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, and Note 4, 5, 7 and 8. Also, the earbuds are compatible with Huawei, LG G3, G4, and G5. You could also connect it with your iPad and other mobile devices.
The earbuds are waterproof since they have the IPX7 water-resistant technology. As such, they are resistant to both sweat and water from rain or moisture. You could engage in jogging activities with sweat being the least of your worries. These earbuds are perfect for runners who do intensive jogging or people who do intense workouts while listening to music.
The Ikanzi iPX7 Bluetooth wireless earbuds come with a charging case that has a charge capacity of 2200mAh. You will recharge your earbuds 18 times before their charging case can run out of charge! And after a full charge, you will use your wireless earbuds for 3-4 hours non-stop when listening to your favorite killer track. The earbuds last for 72 hours on standby. Their charging case could also double up as a power bank and you could use it to charge your smartphone. The Ikanzi iPX7 Bluetooth wireless earbuds have an “Auto power on” and pairing technology that automatically pairs them with your smartphone. You only need to take them out of their charging case and the X9 does the rest for you. Putting them back inside the case powers them down as they start to charge.
- They produce superior music quality.
- They feature a high charge capacity charging case (2200mAh).
- They feature comfortable and stable wearing.
- They have automatic pairing technology and touch control feature.
- Feature Bluetooth 5.0 which connects fast.
- They feature noise cancellation technology.
- They have a compact case design to charge and store them.
- The bass doesn’t come with the right fit ear trip.
- Users might confuse the back with the front.
- They have average audio playtime.
6. Otium Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: Best Ear-fit Design
Otium Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds feature the latest Bluetooth version 4.1+ EDR technology to give you uninterrupted connection so that you can run while listening to your favorite track. Also, they produce stereo sounds that are rich with bass. Their sound quality remains clear even when the volume is low. They feature a unique ear-fit design that has a special in-ear material that reduces ear fatigue even after wearing them for long.
They feature a special sweat-proof material that protects your device from any moisture. These wireless earbuds are ideal for people who engage in vigorous running or jogging activities where they break a lot of sweat. You could also skip, play or pause your music right from these earbuds. They have easy-to-use buttons that make these functionalities possible. They connect to your Bluetooth-enabled device up to 30 feet away in open spaces and 10 feet away in places with obstacles. Having your phone on you means you will not have broken connectivity.
Also, you could connect these earbuds with two Bluetooth-enabled devices simultaneously. They pair with your smartphone very quickly in a matter of seconds. The Otium Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds are compatible with iOS devices and Android devices such as iPhones 4, 4S, 5S, 6, 6S, and 6 plus and HTC, Sony, LG and Samsung among other smartphones. The battery life is good. You will get 8 hours of music playtime on full batteries before they run out of charge. They come with two extra ear tips and a micro USB charging cable.
- They produce high-quality and clear sound even in low volume levels.
- They have a built-in microphone that has voice notification.
- They have buttons that are easy to use.
- They feature excellent and comfortable ear hooks.
- Batteries last long (8 hours).
- They’re waterproof.
- They come with carrying case and cord slip.
- Feature comfortable neckband.
- The microphone is a bit away from the mouth.
- They might not last for some users.
7. AMORNO Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: Best Wireless Connectivity
The AMORNO Bluetooth Wireless earbuds could also be a great option for runners since they deliver top-quality 3D sounds that are rich with bass for an amazing 3 hours on fully charged batteries. They feature the CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology to help you listen to your favorite music even in noisy backgrounds. The buds have a Bluetooth version 5.0 chipset that provides a stable wireless connection even during intense running activities.
The AMORNO Bluetooth Wireless earbuds have 3 sizes of ear tips (Small, Medium and Large) to fit all ear sizes. Also, these earbuds have a unique ear lock to keep them from falling off. They are waterproof and sweat proof thus ideal for people who are running, jogging or people working out in a gym. They come with a charging case which has a charging capacity of 500mAh. You could charge your earbuds up to 4 times with this capacity before recharging their charging case. The earbuds can connect with each other wirelessly to deliver to youquality sounds inside your two ears. You could also choose to receive a quality sound from one earbud or have them both produce sounds. The earbuds can also connect with two Bluetooth-enabled devices at the same time.
- They are lightweight and have an ergonomic design.
- They have a faster wireless connection because of their Bluetooth v5.0.
- They feature noise cancellation technology.
- They’re waterproof and sweat proof.
- They have a microphone.
- They produce a high-quality 3D sound that has bass.
- This product comes with a 12-month warranty.
- They could be quite expensive for some consumers.
- They are limited to some countries.
- Their batteries don’t last very long since they only take 3 hours.
- Their charging case has an average charge capacity of 500mAh.
8. TREBLAB X5 – Advanced Sports True Wireless Earbuds: Best for Long Distance Running
The Treblab X5 wireless earbuds use the Bluetooth v 4.2 to provide you with uninterrupted music connectivity. Their sound quality is top-notch since they use their high-tech Beryllium speakers to produce sound. Their speakers produce well-balanced, responsive and accurate sounds across the range.
They also feature powerful batteries that supply them with power for 6 hours non-stop when playing music. These earbuds are ideal for runners who run long races or long distances. They have a charging case that also acts as their storage box. Besides, their charging case automatically charges them the moment you put them inside the case.
After a full charge, the charging case will charge these earbuds up to 4 times or more. Your Bluetooth earbuds will never run out of charge while you are in vigorous running activity. They are sweat-proof and they could be used by runners, people working out in a gym or people jogging out in the streets. The earbuds have optimized snug fit ear tips to fit into your ears without falling off even when you’re in an intense jogging exercise. The Treblab X5 earbuds also have a microphone to help you receive your urgent phone calls right away. No need to use your phone’s earpiece if you are wearing these earbuds for running.
- They are sweat-proof and also water resistant.
- They produce HD sounds even at high volumes.
- They feature snug fit earbuds that never fall off the ears.
- They have powerful batteries.
- They’re easy to charge.
- They feature a stable Bluetooth version 4.2 connection.
- They are affordable.
- They have noise cancellation features.
- Some consumers reported them having mediocre microphones.
- They might have static noise problems sometimes.
- It might have connectivity issues sometimes.
- The battery might drain before 6 hours is over.
9. TBI Pro IPX7 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds: Best Compatibility with Various Smartphones
The TBI PRO Bluetooth Wireless earbuds feature the aptX codec and QCC 3003 chipsets that make it produce great Hi-Fi sound quality. With their Bluetooth version 5.0,they pair and connect with your smartphone faster withgreat connection stability. They also feature powerful batteries that last for 12 hours while playing your favorite songs non-stop.
If you are a runner who covers longer distances or you are a traveler going far, your songs will keep you entertained if listening to them via these powerful earbuds that produce Hi-Fi quality sounds. Besides, these earbuds feature the IPX7 waterproof technology. They are also sweat proof. You could work out in a gym or run vigorously and sweat profusely without affecting how your wireless earbuds work to keep you entertained.
What’s more, they are also ideal for long distance cyclists because they are sweat proof and last for 12 hours on a full battery charge. On a standby mode, these high-tech wireless earbuds for running take 240hours. They connect to your phone for long before batteries die thus giving you longer access to your music. A lot of customers are satisfied with these earbuds because they are waterproof and produce high-quality sounds for 12 hours. They give positive reviews to this product. You could also opt for them and track your experience.
- They have a stable Bluetooth connection since they have Bluetooth v5.0.
- They produce Hi-Fi sound quality.
- They are easy to wear.
- They are waterproof and sweat proof.
- Their batteries have a great life (12 hours).
- They are affordable.
- They are compatible with devices that use the Android, iOS and Windows operating systems.
- They have weak bass.
10. Powerbeats3 Wireless Earbuds: Best for Intense Workouts
The Powerbeats3-Turf Green is among the best Wireless earbuds for running that could also be a great option for runners because they deliver high-quality sound that has high bass, and they are also waterproof and sweat proof. They connect to your smartphone or any Bluetooth-enabled device via Class 1 Bluetooth technology. These products are also resistant to both water and sweat. They could be ideal for intense runners or gym work out where people break a lot of sweat.
They feature secure and flexible snug fit ear hooks to make sure that your wireless earbuds don’t fall off during an intense jogging exercise. The firm snug fir design also makes sure that your earbuds are stable when in your ears. These earbuds produce high-quality sound within a wide range. If your phone is on your while you are running, nothing disrupts your connection. You could also control your music using its remote talk music control throughSiri. What’s more, they have excellent battery life. Their batteries last for 12 hours after a full charge if you are listening to music no-stop. This product comes with four different sizes of ear tips. All ears sizes have ear tips that meet the needs. With a five minute charge, you will get a 1-hour music playtime. They come with a carrying case, a universal USB charging cable and a quick guide for its usage. They also come with a warranty card.
- They have a great battery life of 12 hours non-stop music playtime.
- They offer highly powered bass in their speakers.
- Its Bluetooth has a wider area of coverage.
- This product comes with a warranty.
- Their highly powered bass could be uncomfortable to some consumers’ ears.
- They don’t warn users when the battery is low.
- They could be quite expensive for some consumers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Wireless Earbuds for Running
1. What are the mobile devices that wireless earbuds are compatible with?
Wireless earbuds for running are compatible with Android and iOS devices such as phones, tablets, iPads, smart watches, and Apple watches. They are also compatible with Windows computers, Mac OS computers, and smart TVs. You could also use them with your VR boxes as well.
2. How do I reset my wireless earbuds?
In case your earbuds develop some connection problems and you need to reset them, consider the following the steps below:
- Disconnect all the devices that connect with your wireless earbuds.
- Forget the earbuds in your Bluetooth setting in your phone or other devices.
- Long press the buds to switch them off.
- Once they are off, wait for a few seconds then press them again to switch them on.
- Try to pair your wireless earbuds with your Bluetooth-enabled devices again. You should hear “pairing” voice notification.
- Reconnect your wireless earbuds with your mobile device.
3. How long do they take to play music non-stop?
They take different lengths of time depending on the brand. Some take 3 hours while some take 12 hours to play your favorite songs non-stop.
4. Are my wireless earbuds for running sweat proof?
Wireless earbuds for running are designed to work in environments that have a lot of moisture. Therefore, they are not only sweat proof but waterproof as well, thanks to their IPX7 waterproof technology.
Choosing the right wireless earbuds for running is hassle-free if you know what to look for. These earbuds pair with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones, laptops or even watches. You could pair them with your mobile device and listen to some of your favorite music tracks while you’re running or jogging.
They are wirelessly connected to your phone to entertain you even when you are taking a healthy daily routine like running, working out in a gym or even jogging. They have a snug fit design to reduce the chances of ear fatigue. Their batteries also last longer than your running experience will.
In case you are looking to receive your phone calls without interrupting your exercise, press one of the buttons on them to do so. They offer noise cancellation feature to help you listen to your music without noise disturbance in your surroundings. All you need to do is to consider the key features that the best wireless earbuds must have if you want to have high-quality and long-lasting wireless earbuds. You can select the best wireless earbuds for running depending on your preferences. However, when it comes to our pick, we would recommend the AMORNO Bluetooth Wireless earbuds. It has the best wireless connectivity and is built with the best noise-cancellation technology. It is also available in 3 different sizes of ear tips to ensure that they fit all ear sizes. Even better, they have a high charge capacity and are reasonably priced.